Our scholarship organization is excited to work with eligible young women who are interested in developing their leadership abilities, by competing in the local pageant event!
The following is a list of the requirements needed in order to be eligible to compete as a Miss contestant:
1) Contestants are responsible for raising $100 for the Children’s Miracle Network to participate in the Pennsylvania local scholarship pageants, up to $400. Visit http://www.missamericaforkids.org to fulfill your Miracle Network needs.
2) Complete all of the following forms and email them to misscvpageant(at)gmail(dot)com (please feel free to contact us with any and all questions):
Note: please also provide a head shot photograph.
1) dress for interview
2) Plain, brightly colored t-shirt with black athletic capris and swimsuit heels for opening number
3) swimsuit (one or two piece) for swimsuit competition
4) costume or dress appropriate for talent
5) gown for evening wear
** Note: please bring a robe to use while traveling back and forth from the stage area to dressing room, due to having to briefly go outside. **